Some questions for thinking that a better world is possible!!!
1. Visit HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH. Explain what type of organization is (origin, description, goals…)
2. What do you know about the Declaration of Human Rights. Watch the videos and read the document about Human Rights and connect the eight stories of the book with the Human Rights they break. CITIZENSHIP AND HUMAN RIGHTS
3. Try to find a story similar to one of those retold by Jennifer Basset in Cries from the heart. It would be highly interesting if it was/is a successful story.
4. Who are Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzay? If you met them, what would you ask them?
5. Make a poster (digital/printed or handmade) to report one of the stories in the book and the story you have also found, and we will display them on the wall.
DEADLINE: LAST WEEK OF MAY 2016